Availability date: 05/07/2015
OUTDOOR MULTI-FUNCTION ORGANIC SOAP. Contents: Aqua, potassium palm kernelate, cellulose gum, glycerin, Elaeis guineensis oil, potassium sorbate, potassium benzoate.
Liquid soap made to the traditional Savon de Marseille formula: boiled in a cauldron, based on bio palm kernel oil, natural glycerin.
• Dishes, ideal for travel or mountaineering.
• 100% natural and organic (Ecocert certification): odour-free, contains no alcohol, phosphates, colourings, perfumes, animal fats or synthetic surfactants.
• Can be used with fresh water (mountain streams, brooks) or seawater. Not harmful to the aquatic environment. Biodegrades quickly.
• Hypoallergenic, soft cleansing of the skin, can be used repeatedly. Can be used in children from age 30 months.
Limits and restrictions on use:
• For hand-washing only. Do not use this soap in dishwashers or washing machines. Use preferably with hot or warm water (cold water is less effective at removing grease from dishes).
• Store above 8°C (45°F). In the event of severe cold, the liquid solidifies, but its original texture and colour are restored as soon as the temperature increases (if necessary, it can be warmed up in the hands).
Instructions for use:
Highly concentrated, use small quantities. Produces limited foam. Half a capful is enough to wash dishes (5 litres of water) and one capful is enough for clothes washing (10 litres of water).
100 ml Bottle Measurements: 13.5 X 4.5 X 2.7, (Weight: 117 g)
No customer comments for the moment.