Availability date: 05/07/2015
For mosquito, horsefly and berry-bug bites and jellyfish and nettle stings: 2 or 3 clicks are enough to stop itching or pain in a few minutes. Electrical micro-pulses reduce or inhibit histamine build-up. Itching and toxic substances are broken down and therefore inactivated by minute electric shocks. Avoiding scratching also means avoiding swelling, lesions or infection. An essential device for the beach or in a tropical forest. Treats up to 3000 bites. No batteries required. Safe for children.
No customer comments for the moment.