Availability date: 05/07/2015
Impregnation of garment and net fabrics: neutralisation of insects by simple contact: Active ingredient 8% PERMETHRIN.
Permethrin is the leader among Pyrethroids: a repellent with a strong KD (knock-down) effect on arthropods coming into contact with impregnated fabrics: neutralisation on contact.
- Anophele mosquitoes (malaria), Aedes (yellow fever, dengue, Chikungunya), Culex (Japanese encephalitis, West Nile, lymphatic filariasis)
- Tsetse fly (sleeping sickness), black flies (onchocerciasis), phlebotominae (leishmaniasis), ticks (Lyme disease, tick-borne encephalitis), bugs (Chagas disease), and also Culex pipiens, berry bugs, fleas, which can spoil your holidays.
Usage: not indicated before the age of 2 years.
- can be used to treat: 2 kg of garments or cotton sheets (dilution volume: 1.5 litre of water), (protection for 2 months, 5 washes at 40°C (100°F), ironing without steam).
- can be used to treat 12 m2 of net fabric or individual mosquito net (dilution volume: 0.5 litre of water), (protection for 6 months, 2 washes at 40°C (100°F).
- can be used to treat 24 m2 of net fabric or double mosquito net (dilution volume: 1 litre of water), (protection for 6 months, 1 wash at 40°C (100°F).
Recommendations: Pyrethroids, and permethrin in particular, have been selected by the WHO, the Ministry of Health, armies, specialised agencies, the UN and humanitarian NGO's.
Advantages of Insect écran Trempage: unquestionably the essential benchmark product for universal vector control protection.
100 ml bottle, (Weight: 130gr)
No customer comments for the moment.