Le systeme parfait de purification de l'eau qui élimine tous les poluants et les micro-organismes pathogenes sauf les sels minéraux indispensables a la santé.
Availability date: 05/07/2015
Water filtration system for maximum purity (a major advance in terms of health and safety of drinking water).
Introduction: While the average price of tap water is 0.003 €/litre, bottled source water is 0.14 €/litre, or 46 times more expensive. The average price of mineral water is 0.35 €/litre, or 116 times the cost of tap water and twice the cost of source water.
Why pay between 46 and 116 times more for water of comparable, or even better, quality?
This 5-stage water filtration system produces very pure water, with no taste or smell. It is not costly, is easy to install and use and the quality of the system matches that of much costlier equipments. It can treat up to 200 litres/day depending on available water pressure.
The system eliminates all contaminants from water as it filters up to 99% of substances that are health hazards:
- heavy metals
- lime particles,
- radioactive isotopes.
and eliminates 100% of:
- amoeba and other protozoa,
- all encapsulated parasites and viruses (never occurring freely but always found within various larger micro-organisms of more than 0.22 microns).
Eliminates the following: Salmonella, Campylobacter, Escherichia coli, Vibrio cholera, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Giardia lamblia, Cryptosporidium parvum, Entamoeba histolytica
It also eliminates tastes, smells and colourings. Can be used in the sink and meets the requirements of camper vans, caravans, boats and other vehicles.
The system does not include an osmotic membrane or an ion exchange filter and therefore does not need an electricity supply. This means that natural mineral content (which is indispensable) and water hardness are hardly modified.
It is therefore an ideal system for frequent travellers, expatriates and people living in France itself as some people prefer mineral water to water containing nitrates, pesticides, etc.
Conclusion: the system removes the hassle and significant cost of buying bottles of mineral or source water. Note also that the vast majority of mineral water usually comes in plastic bottles for which conservation problems remain an issue, notwithstanding their environmental footprint when not recycled.
Batch of 5 water purifier system cartridges
Filtration is achieved in 5 steps:
1) 5 microns sediment filtration (removal of sediments such as sand, rust, algae etc.)
2) Filtration of toxins: the active carbon granule filtration cartridge removes most toxins such as ozone, pesticides, rust, limestone and chlorine. Concentrations of heavy metals such as lead or copper are drastically reduced. Furthermore, active carbon bleaches water if it is yellow or murky brown and eliminates unpleasant smells such as chlorine.
3) Filtration of toxins using a compressed active carbon cartridge to filter residual noxious substances again.
4) Filtration by Ultrafiltre membrane: for all particles > 0.22 micron. This step removes the remaining bacteria, microbes, protozoa, cysts, algae, fungus spores, etc. This ultra-filtration cannot be achieved with most classical systems but is used industrially to purify mineral water. Technical assistance services use it for the treatment of drinking water in disaster areas.
5) "Gourmet" carbon filter: made of high-quality coconut charcoal. Carbon granules provide the highest possible surface area so that this filter is able to eliminate unpleasant tastes and smells, leaving the water clear and neutral to the taste.
The filters are fitted with caps and packaged in a protective film - the product does not, therefore, have an expiry date and can be stored without risk of loss of quality.
Service life: for a family of 2 adults and 2 children consuming 10 litres per day, the cartridges last 1 to 2 years (ultra-filtration cartridge).
Weight: 7 kg
No customer comments for the moment.